Investment: $60 / 1 hour
Reiki is an alternative healing technique during which practitioners are seeking to transmit universal life force energy into the client. During this therapy, hands are placed just off the body or lightly touching with the intention to promote natural healing processes and restore physical and emotional wellbeing. This Japanese healing art treats the entire person including body, emotions, mind and spirit, creating many beneficial effects including stress reduction, relaxation and feelings of peace and security. Reiki is a tool of connection, transformation and reclamation of self.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes harmony & balance
- Creates deep relaxation & helps the body ease stress and tension
- Dissolves energy blocks & promotes natural balance between mind, body & spirit
- Assists the body in cleansing itself of toxins & supports the immune system
- Clears the mind & improves focus to help you feel grounded and centered
- Aids better sleep
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability
- Helps relieve pain & other physical symptoms
- Helps spiritual growth & emotional cleansing
- Compliments medical treatment & other therapies
How should I prepare for my session?
Treatments take place on the massage table fully clothed so dress comfortably and please remove any jewelry prior to your session. Please be mindful of others and arrive free of heavy smoke and perfumes.
What can I expect from my Reiki session?
Your time on the table allows you to completely relax with the help of the practitioner. Because we are all so uniquely different, we never know what will come up in a session. Your thoughts, emotions, actions and traumas both emotional and physical have the most powerful effect on your overall health no matter how insignificant they may seem. Stirring your senses while deeply relaxing, your sessions can help balance you on an emotional and physical level as they are both connected. Try to allow yourself some extra time at the closing of your session to process thoughts and emotions without being rushed.